You WANT to grow as a writer. You want help getting past obstacles so you can do what’s in you to do.
You long for fellowship and you’d love a getaway. But between plane tickets, hotel rooms, conference fees, and extra spending, you just can’t fathom how to make it all work.
Now you can. You decide how far you’ll go and how much to spend on food, lodging, and travel. You get to pick the place that feels like retreat for you. Whether you do so with friends or alone, we suggest making plans with space for quiet times between you and God.
Don’t just make plans to start the year better, take time to start from a different place.
Announcing, Unleash the Voice Within.
Where we'll dig into spiritual obstacles while engaging in practical principles to develop your voice.
Our affordable online retreats allow you to get away without all the rush. You’ll have time to rest, write, and refresh.
At this one of a kind retreat, you’ll receive help for overcoming obstacles related to the developing your voice.
There will be time to gather, time to learn, time to write, and time to get quiet with God where your soul can be nourished. All without feeling rushed from one thing to the next, at least we hope that’s the experience you have.
Jolene Underwood and her fabulous co-leads, Jessica VanRoekel and Tammy Mashburn, will be teaching and encouraging you throughout the weekend via pre-recorded sessions.
LIVE WEEKEND ONLY: Includes live Zoom gatherings with other attendees across the nation (world).
We’ll provide you with an outline to help you structure your weekend, but you’re in charge of how much you choose to engage with.
This weekend is designed with the heart and soul of a writer in mind. It’s an invitation to retreat, to dig in, and breathe deep.
We hope you’ll come away refreshed and a little bit freer so you can step forward in the work God calls YOU to do, where He calls you to it.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 24TH
8-12:00 PM | Welcome and Settle In
12:00 PM | Deeply Rooted Beginnings
1:00 PM | Understanding Your Story
2:30 PM | Unleash and Write
* 3:00 - 5:00 PM | Open Fellowship via Zoom
6:00 PM | FREE Time
write or rest as needed
SATURDAY, JANUARY 25TH
* 8:00 - 10:00 AM | Open Fellowship via Zoom
10:00 AM | Improving Your Style
11:30 AM | Unleash and Write
* 1:00 - 3:00 PM CT |Open Fellowship via Zoom
3:00 PM | Embracing Your Influence
4:30 PM |Unleash and Write
6:00 PM | FREE Time
write or rest as needed, feel free to reach out via video to another retreat attendee
SUNDAY, JANUARY 26TH
OPEN DAY: Catch up on videos, Unleash work, writing, rest, or reading. You pick!
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24th
BONUS: One month follow follow-up call for all registrants whether you attend live or not.
6:00 - 8:00 PM | Group Zoom Call
- Uncovering Obstacle Sessions
- Each Obstacle Session will include video content from Jolene, Jessica, and Tammy.
- Watch all sessions as scheduled, or spread them out if preferred.
LIVE GROUP GATHERING SESSIONS:
- Leaders available for 2 hours
- Times on schedule are Central Time. Please adjust accordingly.
BONUS GATHERING SESSION:
- Join us for a follow-up Zoom chat on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17th at 7 CENTRAL TIME.
- If you miss the live event, you can still participate in the follow-up event.
FLEXIBILITY WITH A SCHEDULE:
- Schedule with time slots to follow provide a basic structure
- Adjust times as needed for your circumstances.
- Adjust times for your time zone
- Fixed times include fellowship Zoom call.
Schedule listed in Central Time. Adjust accordingly.